Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

loft between parent and child

hi all, i want to get a straight, symmetric loft between two relational curves. first i draw a curve in rhino and mirror it with active his…

Started by roberto gagliano

2 May 19, 2009
Reply by roberto gagliano

accessing control points, or grips in VB.net

is it possible to access control points in vb? I was looking to make these rhinscript commands in vb: Rhino.ObjectGripCount() Rhino.Object…

Started by Gabriel

11 May 19, 2009
Reply by Palo Miro

Points & Referenced Points in 0.6.0012 Beta

I just tried to create a closed polyline from one referenced point and three moved copies of that point, but got the runtime warning, "Insu…

Started by John Dolci

6 May 19, 2009
Reply by John Dolci

The forum setup

Hi I think it would be a good idea to open a discussion of this new forum and how we use it. And this is hereby done :) My first comment…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

11 May 18, 2009
Reply by Dimosthenis Stogios

more than 2 Point Attractors for scaling circles

Hi! There is this definition in Grasshopper where you can manipulate the radius of circles by placing attractor points. The maximum amount…

Started by Maria Vas

10 May 18, 2009
Reply by Maria Vas

Fabrication Layout / Planning?

I'm fairly new to both Grasshopper and Rhino... but loving both. I've started to get some degree of output from Grasshopper and would soon…

Started by J. Pyeatt

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Pablo Miranda

intersect a trimmed surface with a line in vb

i have a field of points and for each points a list of lines, wich represent the sun direction of a certain time. The aim is to intersect t…

Started by Franz Kreczy

3 May 17, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

problem merging data tree branches

hi I am experiencing an inexplicable problem whereby I have three different sets of curves which I have made sure all have the same data pa…

Started by Gabriel

3 May 16, 2009
Reply by brendon_carlin

problem with loop

problem is, that grasshopper doesn't really stop drawing these components at the end of the uv-surface. that's what's coloured red, there g…

Started by Philipp Dittus

0 May 16, 2009

Way to label curves?

Ok I have a set of curves that are all being measured and then displayed to a sticky (or panel). Right now it is just listed in the list as…

Started by John Harvey

6 May 16, 2009
Reply by Brent Pauba

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by