Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I use closed curves projected onto on a surface to trim it?

I have recreated the set up by [a-ngine] on the photos, V useful technique! however i cant get out the finished surface with holes in? Any…

Started by Tom Moss

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Sweep1 on a Closed Curve

I am having problems getting Sweep1 to work on a closed curve. Sometimes it seems to work but more often it fails. Sweep1 works in all cas…

Started by Ted Fineburger

0 Sep 28, 2009

Rhino undermining Grasshopper - David

Hi David and everyone else who finds this of some interest. Me and Gerard Petersen have posted this on the Rhino newsgroup but I think its…

Started by Theunis du Toit

0 Sep 28, 2009

IsoCurve box doesn't work?

I am trying to create U and V iso curves on a surface. But no matter what i try, the curves appear extremely offset to the surface. I keep…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Dusan Bosnjak

Is there any way to pull out the z [height coordinate] as a number to use within a function?

Can i analyse a point and pull out the height value as a number somehow? or can someone suggest how i could script this in a vb component?…

Started by Tom Moss

4 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

Why can t i put two curve inputs simultaneously into a divide command [v 6.0019]

just looking at the grasshopper primer and it shows you can put multiple curve inputs into a divide command... when i try this it diconnect…

Started by Tom Moss

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

Join component won't highlight in green

Hi, In the attached pic I don't get green highlighting on the join component, seems like it's broke. Also in the pic I think that the join…

Started by Roland M

3 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Roland M

Does the Join component only work on curves that are will be completely closed?

Hi Does the Join component only work on curves that are will be completely closed? I want to join curves into one open curve like two abut…

Started by Roland M

3 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Roland M

Simple question: how to trim a curve with a point to 2 curves?

?

Started by Philipp

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Philipp

How to remove paths with 0 items in them?

I dispatched some lists but now some paths stayed behind with 0 items in them. I want these paths deleted. The image illustrates better I…

Started by Theunis du Toit

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service