Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polyline Attractors on topography

Dear All, I've been tweaking the Magnetic Displacement definition by Daniel Piker in the last couple of days to create a topographical lan…

Started by Ben Lee

0 Nov 14, 2009

orient multiple geometries

hi all I'm using the orient component and trying to orient a set of multiple geometries at a series of points. problem is, its orienting si…

Started by LML

2 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by LML

scale voronoi curves linking to points list

When scaling a set of curves derived from the voronoi function, how would you go about scaling down each cell about the point in the center…

Started by Chris

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Chris

Problems Opening GH files

Hi, I'm working in Rhino 4 and am just learning Grasshopper 0.6.0091. Unfortunatley, I haven't been able to open any of the files I've sav…

Started by Mac Ward

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

What is the recent grasshopper version?

Is the grasshopper 0.6.0019 latest version at the moment?

Started by YJ

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

offset curve problem

I have an interpolated curve that I am having problems offsetting. This may be (and hopefully is!) an easy fix. The curve is in a helix l…

Started by jeffer

5 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by jeffer

ATTRACTOR

I am trying to create a parametric field like Spyridon Kaprinis did, but how can i create an ATTRACTOR ?

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

0 Nov 13, 2009

This can be made in GH?

Hello all! Hehe sorry to sound silly again! Any ideas on how this kind of a surface can be developed in GH???

Started by Deepthi

0 Nov 13, 2009

Sine Curve?

Hi everyone I wanted to know how to create a sine curve between 2 or 3 points? I have tried 3point arc but thats not the effect what I wan…

Started by Deepthi

8 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Deepthi

Generating curves

How can i generate curves or lines between two curves or lines with the help of "Slider" ?

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

6 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Miklós Hatvani Deák

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service