Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

manipulating rhino-text

i want to use grasshopper to transform (move, rotate) rhino-text (not rhino text-objects). is this possible? i could not find any component…

Started by roberto gagliano

10 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Sweep+Roadlike option

Is there Roadlike option in sweep component? If not, How can I control direction of section curve?

Started by Chul young, Ahn

0 Jan 5, 2010

Baking Problems

Hi Everyone ! When i am baking a surface with holes, after baking the holes are not holes anymore. Just holes with some kind of surface in…

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Miklós Hatvani Deák

How to list distances one by one ?

When i trying to list a group of lines, which are made by intersections, i can see the distances between the intersection points (the point…

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

0 Jan 5, 2010

Random generates extra vertices?????

Hi All, I'm having a bit of trouble with the random function. Im trying to move some points randomly but when using the random function i…

Started by Mickey

0 Jan 5, 2010

rotate 3d

Hello all, I am trying to rotate in 3d the individual panels of a divided exploded surface(makes sense?)-imagine having a cladding system a…

Started by Lida Sklirou

24 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Max D

Simple move function?

Forgive my apparent ignorance, but I've only picked up grasshopper recently and have endeavoured to get to grips with it, without the need…

Started by Daniel Illum-Davis

3 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Daniel Illum-Davis

Rounding issue in Gold Edition?

It seems like GH is now rounding .5 down rather than up. Is this how it always was or is this a recent change? Thanks

Started by Scott Crawford

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

It would be nice if ....

why we cannot add control point to the graph in the graph mapper?It would be nice if we can...

Started by Alexander

0 Jan 4, 2010

request: Wire Color

Minor request: is it possible to change the color of the wires? For example when a component is selected, I would like to replace the grad…

Started by Matt Storus

0 Jan 4, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service