Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi Projection on Polysurface

Hello All, I am attempting to transfer a voronoi diagram onto a poly surface much like what is discussed here: http://www.grasshopper3d.com

Started by Nels Long

2 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Nels Long

Showroom Kiefer technic

Hey guys I have been trying to make a definition that makes a dynamic facade like the one on the image I startet just with one singele u…

Started by Francisco Lara

18 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Francisco Lara

Remote Control

I know this is a work-in-progress, but I was wondering if there's any plan to implement the kind of Panel/Diagram setup found in other sign…

Started by Evan C

1 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Mesh color export

Hello, I am able to create a grasshopper mesh with a gradient as a color. When baked this also displays fine with the gradient applied. No…

Started by Karim

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by roberto gagliano

selector tool for deforming geometry?

Dear all, I am trying to create a definition/tool that will allow me to select a single geometry from a sequence of geometries. After whic…

Started by Kobaski

0 Jan 18, 2010

Moving an array of polySurfaces in xy Help!

Hi Hope that someone has an idea to solve this, have tried a number of ways but nothings working. See the attached file, I would like to "d…

Started by Per Petersson

0 Jan 18, 2010

trimmed to untrimmed

Hi again. After a couple pdf tutorials and some videos i am back. I am now dealing with a surface that i want to populate. Ok, there are di…

Started by javier zaratiegui

0 Jan 18, 2010

Possible bug in the random reduce component?

Hi, I'm creating a gradient pattern by randomly removing items from a list on a row-by-row basis (each row is a separate path). The number…

Started by Tobias Schwinn

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Tobias Schwinn

Problems with the string component in GH v.0.6.0059

Hi, I seem to have some problems with the string component. I drop a string component on the canvas, and select "Manage string collection"…

Started by Stencil

1 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

RhinoParametrics Beta

http://www.rhinoparametrics.com/index.php?language=en This looks like the next step for Rhino's history mode. Anyone know more ? I wonder…

Started by dominic

7 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by technical team

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service