Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Offset Curve with a Series?

I need to offset a curve continually at a determined distance, I tried plugging in my series of numbers into the distance of the Offset com…

Started by kleerkoat

4 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by kleerkoat

How to find minimum value from each tree branch?

I have a tree that has 25 branches and each branch has 4 values {0;0;0} (N=4) ....{0;0;24}(N=4) is there a way to compile a list of the min…

Started by jon kontuly

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by jon kontuly

Is there still anyone working with 0.5.0099??

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone is still working with the 0.5.0099 release.It is still the official stable release, but there has been mi…

Started by Martin Manegold

3 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Martin Manegold

Splitting a List

All data in Explicit History is stored in lists. There are several ways available to get at individual elements in list or to extract sub…

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by arch. ricardo guillermo liwag

please help

I have a series of 500 points and a grid (10x8). Both the number and location of the points and the number axes and spacing of the grid are…

Started by Julian Loeffler

0 Jan 24, 2010

When mutiple select Geo component, it ERRORED..How do that?.....

hi.   blow massage what's problem.? Maybe Geo compenent.... gh version:060043 please...    

Started by SE HOON JANG

0 Jan 24, 2010

Developer absence (again)

Dear testers slash users slash fanatics slash enthusiasts slash mildly interested, for the next three weeks I shall not be able to read thi…

Started by David Rutten

2 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

NetworkSrf in grasshopper

Hi Everyone; Quick question I was hoping you all can help me with. I have a very specific fabrication project in the works that is pretty h…

Started by Alex Lorman

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Alex Lorman

missing points

Hi,All of a sudden with 6.0059 points made in GH will not display in the Rhino viewport. Nothing that has points involved shows those point…

Started by Robin Dripps

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Robin Dripps

Randaom square panel subdivision

this is what I am trying to achive. I have been lookin around and I found this post http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/uneven-surfac

Started by Francisco Lara

0 Jan 23, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service