Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subsurfaces selection with ATTRACTOR POINTS.

Hi there! I have a problem and I don't know how to resolve it, maybe someone can help me.... I have to apply 4 different components on a s…

Started by Giulio Tarquini

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Giulio Tarquini

wish - hatch component

Hi,   I wish for a hatch component to be added to Grasshopper. It's great that I can export illustrations to the wmf format (for inclusion…

Started by Wim R.M. Dekeyser

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Wim R.M. Dekeyser

Sweeping Structure

Hi, Some of you are aware (or use) the structural plug-ins that I'm working on. I've just uploaded new versions that enable "paramatric" m…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

22 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

grasshopper loading error

This error window display at each grasshopper start,   Help me solve this error.

Started by Giovanni

2 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Giovanni

ExtractIsocurve

Is there a Grasshopper equivalent to the Rhino ExtractIsocurve command?thx

Started by Chris Wilkins

2 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Chris Wilkins

Spatial Deform -- correct usage/behavior?

Hi... I haven't used Spatial Deform much... but I was hoping that it would perform like the cageedit command in Rhino.  Unfortunately it se…

Started by Marc Syp

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by taz

weaving again!!!!

hey folks... i was just working on a weaving definition again and want to share my results with you... i used "morphing box" (after tryin…

Started by andi

0 Feb 7, 2010

Viewport properties and GH

Is it at all possible to set viewport properties from within grasshopper? I know it's possible to Zoom Extents though the Dolly functions i…

Started by Mattias Eriksson

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

dockable?

are there any plans on making the main GH window dockable within the rhino workspace? i think that would be pretty convenient as an option.

Started by Evan C

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by T. YAGI

mesh area

Hi everyone,I´d like to know if theres a easyway of calculating the area of a mesh. I´m not much into Maths and maybe what I´m asking is no…

Started by Miguel Vidal

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service