Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scaling within a boundary

hello,i was hoping someone may be able to help, i am trying to scale a number of points that are within one boundary, and hopefully stretch…

Started by james madden

0 Feb 13, 2010

Waffle system: dividing curves into "puzzle" segments.

Hi guys, i've only started playing around with grasshopper a few weeks ago - so bare over with me :) Basically i'm doing a school project.…

Started by Senad Gvozden

3 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Senad Gvozden

How to build a Manganese "Supercrystal".

Recently I runned into Aranda/Lasch's experiments on crystaline forms, for example their "1774 Series Fauteil" from 2007. Now I'm doing som…

Started by Stencil

5 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Stencil

help... orientation with axe z ..

hi everyone i'm new in this forum .I'm working whit a surface and with a geometry (normal box) and what i have to do is to put multiples of…

Started by otsenre

5 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by taz

Problem with contouring on a surface

Hi ...   I got a problem with contouring on my surface. Or as you can se, the result on the picture is fine, but because my figure is a fur…

Started by TJ

3 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by taz

3D interference field question

Hello,I am hoping for some advice on the attached definition. The purpose is to define the spatial patterns arising from paths crossing a p…

Started by Robin Dripps

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Robin Dripps

Any ideas how to model this origami piece?

It is a square piece of paper that ends up looking like a hyperbolic paraboloid, but my math teacher says it is not one. As the number of f…

Started by Chris Wilkins

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Chris Wilkins

streaming x and y values of a bounding box

hello all,i am trying to stream x- and y-values of multiple bounding boxes to a csv-file. i use a panel to stream the content. as you can s…

Started by roberto gagliano

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by roberto gagliano

Education/Career Advice...

For those of you feeling mentorly or paternal, I'm looking for your wisdom here. And some feedback on what the people on this forum do for…

Started by Chris Wilkins

14 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Chris Wilkins

anyone could give me some hint about this shape?

the picture was attached below.new to grasshopper, and try to make a building skin like this, but I totally have no idea where to begin wit…

Started by Jim choo

8 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Jim choo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service