Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi 3D

Hi all, i've been trying to understand how to create 3d voronoi structures with a definition provided by dimitrie stefanescu on his websit…

Started by Michael Ruddy

15 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Data Structure

Hi Everyone,   I have a set of points organised in a specific data structure. I want to extract some of that data edit it, then put the poi…

Started by Dean Foskett

0 Mar 24, 2010

component question

I am not quite sure,but it seems that the FlipSurface component doesnot work??see below,fliped surface have a same normal direction as the…

Started by Alpha222

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Equations

Aside from using the Function-equation nodes, how would it be possible to add complex and parametric/trigonometric equations into grasshopp…

Started by Monique

3 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Mohamad Khabazi - fabrication HELP PLEASE

Hi All , im a new starter to grasshopper and have been working through the wonderful Mohamad Khabazi lessons, im currently have a surface a…

Started by craig

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by craig

Join command continued

Thanks, the graft component seems to have helped point me in the right direction.  I dont have a solution though. I have 3 sets of 10 curve…

Started by JF

0 Mar 23, 2010

Baking problems ....

Hello people, recently i had some problems with a file because the grasshopper preview aloud me to see the entire objet in the screen, but…

Started by Pablo0o0oo0o000oo

5 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Pablo0o0oo0o000oo

Function gets it's math wrong ?

In the attached files, both calculation results output by functions are wrong. Did I miss something about functions ?

Started by Olivier Suire

11 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Monique

Animation .bmp images not able to open in Adobe CS3/CS4

Dose anyone else get an "format module unable to parse file" when trying to open the slider animation created bitmap images. I am able to c…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

problem with divide surface

Hello everybody, that's the problem: I used loft components to make a surface, with some section curves.I want to divide loft surface, and…

Started by cimmero

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by cimmero

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service