Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great Discussion

As I explore other online forums I am amazed how unique and valuable this grasshopper discussion is.  I was wondering what it is about the…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by Ali Tabatabai

Dividing of Curves into Unequal Lengths (using graphmapper)

I am looking for advise on how to divide a curve into unequal segments using the graphmapper. Attached is my definition file and a screen s…

Started by Greg Hall

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

My definition to build parametric structures : Rhinosport

With this definition I can draw a structure with with some parameters from an xml file.

Started by THIERRY DE VILLE D'AVRAY

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by THIERRY DE VILLE D'AVRAY

grafting lists?

Hi , sorry for the simple question...when connecting multiple streams into one input, it seems as though something is "flattening" this int…

Started by Erez Leivinberg

2 May 10, 2010
Reply by Erez Leivinberg

Closest numbers in list to a defined multiplier

Hi guys, I have a list of numbers and i would like GH to replace each of them by their closest multiplier of 10. For example each 9 would b…

Started by Tushar Sharma

2 May 10, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

using expression on surface area

when calculating a brep´s area i get an output like this: 4.7568E+005how can i use an expression component to convert this to 47.568 (m²) ?

Started by roberto gagliano

2 May 10, 2010
Reply by roberto gagliano

Kangaroo

Hello AllHas anyone tried using Kangaroo??I am working with tension and cables and was wondering if anyone knows how to demonstrate cables…

Started by Lida Sklirou

5 May 10, 2010
Reply by Lida Sklirou

Management of Lists - overlapping data

Hello everyone,   I created a geodesic dome using delauney edges and everything works fine. I would like to export this file to dxf. The pr…

Started by Lara Alegria Mira

26 May 10, 2010
Reply by Aswin Indraprastha

How can I move points in a special way like this?

Please check out the picture1 , that is my question. Well, after some time, I figher the question out. like picture 2, but the way is not…

Started by VolcanooHead

1 May 9, 2010
Reply by Juan_P

looking for lost definition file - using curves to deform a surface

Hi I can't seem to find a file that I remember someone uploading that took curves and used them to deform an underlying surface. It was pr…

Started by Gabriel

1 May 9, 2010
Reply by Mr. Gudjon Thor Erlendsson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service