Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

grid within boundary

hello everybody,I'm quite new to grasshopper and experiencing a (quite banal?) problem. what i want to do is to create a two dimensional gr…

Started by Valentin

0 Jun 14, 2010

divide surface command

Does anyone know why the divide surface command (u=v=1) creates two sets of two points and not one set of 4 points for the division points?…

Started by idtasos

1 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

Sweep 2

Are there any constraints for the 'Sweep2' component?For the attached files, one case works and the other doesn't.  "Crv 3" and "Crv 4" are…

Started by ronyDF

4 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by ronyDF

Orient and Scale Objects along Surface

I am trying to take any given surface and automatically orient and scale a cylinder (or a different select brep) along the surface. The ori…

Started by walter chefitz

2 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Mattias Eriksson

regional play definition

for anyone who might be interested.enjoy.

Started by David Reeves

4 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Monica T. S.

Simplifying a polygon-based grid

I am looking to replicate the effect at the ending of Kaisersrot's demonstration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw7_JFHi5hk) where a polyg…

Started by Javier Vizoso

5 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Javier Vizoso

drag and dock script node

i think there is a lot of custom scripts going around these days and i end up packaging my custom scripts into a GHA because i like the por…

Started by robert cervellione

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Ian Chan

Result of section in one branch per brep

I start with more than one brep and more than one planes per brep. See screenshot. I am able to do a section so the planes belonging to t…

Started by Wiet Mazairac

7 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by taz

move + rotate curves

Hello,I can't understand where is the problem: I would like to move 3 curves using series + vector + move component, the problem is that if…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

Speed of intersections in GH - optimising solutions

I m running a piece of analysis by way of a GH solution that relies on testing for intersections between elements. It is at this point that…

Started by Jonathon Broughton

3 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Jonathon Broughton

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service