Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PARAMETRIC PARABOLOID / NEWCOMMER

Hello,   I am quite new to Grasshopper and wanted to know if anyone knows or has any tutorials on how to make a parabolic curve (or parabol…

Started by Obinna Elechi

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Obinna Elechi

Fixed Crv Edit Workflow in GH???

Hi Everyone Has anyone had any luck writing a GH workflow or script that matches the functionality of Rhinos Fixed Crv Edit Command in rhin…

Started by Matt Gaydon

2 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Matt Gaydon

i have a problem....

... just installed grasshopper. When i want to "set one point" the point itself is not displayed in the rhino-window (if i attach a note-sh…

Started by Christopher Fellehner

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Intersection

Is there a way of checking for interections and the perform an if/else operation ( think that what its called) with in GH or do you need to…

Started by David B

0 Jun 15, 2010

Vertice belongs to edge ?

Hi,Working with BRep, what would be the simplest way to test if a vertice belongs to an edge ?Thanks a lotThomas

Started by Thomas Bocahut

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Thomas Bocahut

Edit some objects from the list and put them back in the right sequence

So on. I can re-make a righr directon by sorting with objects distance frome point,but only if objects were in linear sequence. What is a u…

Started by Philipp

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

joining selected curves from a list

HI,  I have 12 parallel curves and I want them to be regrouped into into 7 curves (joining 10) so that there is a single curve on the ends…

Started by Charles Aweida

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

closest point to a set of points

hi guys,I just realised I don´t know how "closest point to a set of points" work!I am attaching the image of the list I am trying to sample…

Started by Miguel Vidal

4 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

Build Brick wall with RObots

Hi,    I posted earlier in Atsuo Nkajima's page (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/basic-gh-examples?commentId=2985220%3AComment%3A

Started by Freddy

5 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

line tangent to two circles?

Hi All: I found the "Tangent Arcs" command, but not its linear equivalent. Does anyone know how to create a line that is tangent to two cir…

Started by Adam OHern

9 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service