Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

drag and drop definitions

This is a feature request. I'm not requesting clusters but I think I need to mention them. Grasshopper used to have clusters... in my opini…

Started by Frane Zilic

27 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Move/Copy issue

Hey again everyone.  First, I must say I really appreciate all the help i've been getting here in the last few days.  So, thanks.  Here's t…

Started by Evan Bauer

3 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Evan Bauer

Surface Numbering

Hi guys!   I don't know if there is already a discussion regarding this, if there is, can you please point me to that thread?   I am tryi…

Started by J2

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by J2

Sweep2 Input Problem... about Referenced Curve(Line) in build 0.7

Hello.   I want to use Sweep1 or 2 component making variable surfaces with flexible section.   In build 0.6, that component accepts any cur…

Started by Jaeman PARK

0 Oct 18, 2010

ACADIA 2010

Hey, just wondering who is planning to attend this year's acadia in nyc - would be fun to meet up with other grasshopper enthusiasts. Post…

Started by Andrew Heumann

5 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Mark Cabrinha

Is there a way to list the index number

I have divided a curve and drawn lines from those divisions using SDL lines.  I got the end points and placed planes on them (as reference…

Started by Jon Knox

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Jon Knox

Weird behavior with grasshopper and new Rh 5.0 release

Hi David We are encountering weird behavior with the new Rh 5.0 and GHSurface orientation problems Boolean problems These problems are rat…

Started by Phil Shapiro

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Matteo Lo Prete

Joining surfaces issue...

Hey guys,  I've been able to project a voronoi diagram into any single surface, but when I have a "building" with several edges it creates…

Started by Niram Ganem

0 Oct 18, 2010

How could you reduce many different values into a specific amount ?

Hi guys,   From the image sampler I got a list of different values which I used as Radius for circles. I am trying to reduce these values t…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Too simple for Galapagos?

Hi,I am trying to understand the essentials of Galapagos and got stuck with a simple task: find a number that is most similar to number 5 (…

Started by Hrvoje Petrovic

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Hrvoje Petrovic

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service