Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cull Error with Managing Generic Data Collection

I get the below error message when trying to "Manage Generic Data Collection" with the <cull> component.   The tutorials seem to use…

Started by Greg J

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Greg J

Sub List without first and last branch

Hello,   Would anyone know how to make a SubSet (Sub list) without the first and last branch? I tried in the attached file without success.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

tolerance problem with line-plane intersection

I'm having a tolerance problem with the line-plane intersection command. If I ask the intersection points of 4 lines with a plane and use t…

Started by piet lelieur

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by piet lelieur

array and twist along curve

I am pretty new to GH, but I've been looking for a really long time for an answer to this question, and have yet to find one that works, so…

Started by camhard

0 Dec 5, 2010

simple - what is a sintaxis to get a X or any else coordinate of point inside function?

so on

Started by Philipp

1 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Mesh from triangular grid ?

Hi guys, Would you know why the definition below does not generate mesh triangles although it works with 4points surfaces ?Many thanks,Art…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

same size paneling - connecting the dots

Hey All, Quick question.  I'm stalling on a simple problem - connecting the points of the panels as shown in the image, rather than connect…

Started by Nick Bruscia

9 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

intersection of ray and mesh/surface how to find normal?

Hello, I am trying to make a small definition to scatter "sound" [rays] inside a volume [Brep/Mesh] the reflections will be calculated simp…

Started by Erez Leivinberg

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Erez Leivinberg

Problem VBScript Grasshopper (SetUserText)

Dear all,I have a small problem with calling Rhino commands into GH through VBScript components (the commands are Rhino.GetUserText and Rhi…

Started by Matteo Lo Prete

0 Dec 5, 2010

Perlin Noise implementation

Up to today, I think there is no direct implementation or 'component' in GH of the Perlin Noise function. I wonder if anyone has tryed to p…

Started by Garcia del Castillo

13 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by jl

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by