Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vector multiplication

hi everyone, i am new to grasshopper . i am not being able to find vector multiplication component . ( multiplication of a vector by numeri…

Started by x3curve

2 May 16, 2011
Reply by x3curve

Grasshopper for Robot Milling | AAG2010 workshop material

Hey everyone, Just a quick heads-up for those of you who are interested in fabrication (and/or robots - doesn't everyone like robots?) : S…

Started by Johannes Braumann

3 May 15, 2011
Reply by Freddy

Tapered Piped Tower

Hi Pieter   Please see attached curves in rhino plus Your GHX file to suit. Many thanks! Tom

Started by Tom

0 May 15, 2011

Circle extrusion ?

Hello, i guess this is a pretty basic Rhino question to solve but i am kind of new at this. The problem is i have a curve i want to extrude…

Started by javier duran

5 May 15, 2011
Reply by mohammad shaiqueuddin

srf split

Hi all,   Im trying to split a surface with a curve but its not working.. any idea?   *im attaching the files   thx, Veronica.

Started by veronica arcos

9 May 15, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Curve length from point or parameter?

What I would like to do is be able to query the length along a curve from a point on that curve back to the start (or end) point.  I though…

Started by Mitch Heynick

9 May 15, 2011
Reply by Mitch Heynick

Multiple Curves passing through one curve

Hi   Does anyone know wether it would be possible to force multiple catenary curves originating from a series of points to intersect at som…

Started by Sam Wood

0 May 15, 2011

I want to connect specific Gridpoints with a curve.

Hey guys,   I am not that into the data-tree stuff and now heading some problems. I created a square grid that has 16 branches with 16 item…

Started by Flow

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Flow

Cull even/odd rows

Hi, could it be that it isn't possible to cull even or odd rows with the "normal" grasshopper components? For example, I have this in one…

Started by KlKl

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Sweeping lines in Grasshopper

Hi everybody,I'd like to introduce myself, i'm new here and this is my first post. I'm a product designer and i've been using grasshopper l…

Started by Sebastián Ribas

3 May 14, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service