Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with the Simplify component

Hey there—long time listener first time caller.   I've been working on developing a parametric stair modeling tool with Grasshopper, and I'…

Started by Paul Morel

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Paul Morel

Polygon Gradient

Hey all,   for some time i treid to recreate a definition I took from >here<. The definition was for an older Grasshopper version an…

Started by Hannes Löschke

6 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Normals

I am having trouble with finding the normals to objects. I was going through the tutorials to learn GH on the site: http://digitaltoolbox.i

Started by Timothy Myles

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Timothy Myles

Longest GH definition to produce a single line?

This is my first post, so greetings GH folk.  What follows is pretty involved, so I’m not sure the chances that anyone will be interested e…

Started by Derek Kaplan

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Derek Kaplan

color gradient map

Hello-   I am new to grasshopper and have been attempting to map a color gradient to a set of lines created by the 2d metaball component.  …

Started by jonathan heckert

0 Jul 11, 2011

Closest Curve to a Point

Hello, I searched through the discussion board, but haven't found how to select the closest curve to a point. There's mostly closest point…

Started by Aaron

4 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Casper Le Fèvre

installing Grasshopper 0.8.0013

I am trying to install the latest version of GH 08.0013, and it is not happening.... It brings a message, that I am attaching in this messa…

Started by Skender Luarasi

1 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

question on isocurves

Hello-   I have been trying to figure out a way to create isocurves (from a surface) that would concentrate or repel around certain influen…

Started by jonathan heckert

4 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by jonathan heckert

feature idea: drag and drop geometry into GH window

So I have no idea if this would be practical to implement, or useful enough to be worth the trouble, but it occurred to me that it would be…

Started by Andrew Heumann

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Pixels in grasshopper

Hi,   Is there a way around to make pixels (random boxes) like that ? http://www.betonhala.com/2011/proposals/p119/    

Started by Mohamed Hassan

3 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by RWNB

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service