Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sorting List points (of Sections) by x- and z- values

Hi everybody,   I'm trying to sort a list points. There are Coordenates (x,y,z). I want to sort by the x-values first and then y und then b…

Started by Akira

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Akira

One curve attractor

Hi I've been trying to do this exercise but somehow it doesn't turn out right. Is there any way I can set min-max values to the rectangles'…

Started by Keanu

9 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

Forum FAQ

Hey all -   It seems to me that a lot of time on this forum is spent directing people to other posts - frequently the same few over and ove…

Started by Andrew Heumann

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

"data" to "curve" parameter issue

I have two Grasshopper definitions, that I want to connect. Second of them, begins with "curve", and I can not change that parameter. First…

Started by Najna Sorin

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

curvy to flat Srf

hey, is there a way to get a or multiple surfaces inbetween a given curvy surface and a flat surface?   sebastian

Started by Sebastian D Kriegsmann

19 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Remove item IF intersecting

Hi, I am trying to make a line based parametric stud wall definition, and im trying to remove the last two studs that are intersecting.   C…

Started by tvett

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

parabole

hi everybody. how do you do for create a function f=1/(x*x)? it's opposite parabole. I begin on this software, the question is maybe stupid…

Started by overlord-13

3 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by overlord-13

Help Please

I am having trouble.  I've spent 3 hours trying to determine the issue but nothing is coming to me.  Seems like a bug.  I am modeling a DNA…

Started by Stan Carroll

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by cbass

problem with perp lines to other curves, and make pattern

Ihave to make the pattern like this its easy to mek this by hand by snaping tools in rhino, but i was trying to make this on grasshopper, i…

Started by Jan Kozerski

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Manuel

Group List of Surfaces by inclusion to BREP ?

Hi Guys,   Is there a way of grouping a flattened list of surfaces by inclusion to another flattened list of BREPs?    I have tried the ins…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Manuel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by