Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WeaverBird

I'm newer...I install the components set "weaverbird" but I have a new toolbar in Rhino! Not in the grasshoper interface A tutorial say:"lo…

Started by bobro

5 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Complex tree issues

Hello, I'm working on definition which is creating a very complex tree with hundreds of branches that I would like to sort. The problem is…

Started by Kevin McClellan

14 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Kevin McClellan

GH Error on Rhino 5 - help

I am getting two diffent errors running the latest build of GH on Rhino 5. One of the occurs when attempting to add ONE CURVE, my workaroun…

Started by crullier

4 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by crullier

hoop snake my first recursion

hi to all.   Ican achieve this with the use of hoopsnake?   i know recursive concept but I'm not an expert on scripts and I have difficulty…

Started by Massimiliano Trave

3 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Massimiliano Trave

Quick Survey: How do you, as a user, get Grasshopper?

There are still a number of people asking about the "Unable to load DLL 'rhinocommon_c':" error, which makes me wonder where its all going…

Started by Danny Boyes

22 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Mesh Component

Hi to all _ I am new on this forum and beginner in GH , can someone help me about the Mesh built and tools Component Mesh in GH ? I have no…

Started by Alberto Senigagliesi

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Alberto Senigagliesi

remap item index on list

Hi, From a mesh plane I  retrieved (with kangaroo comp) the surroundet and the not surroundet vertices. I moved the surroundet in z directi…

Started by ANGELOS

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by ANGELOS

How to enable Roll Over for description panel

Hi, I am new to grasshopper for Rhino. I was wondering how can I bring up the description panel everytime i roll over my mouse? The descrip…

Started by Billy

3 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

SetData List of List

Hi,   I'm working in a new version of RhinoNest for Grasshopper. Now I'm adding multisheet option. Everything is working fine except I don'…

Started by Rafael del Molino

6 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Using a pie chart to display values

Hi guys, I am have been working with Rhino just a few weeks. Most looking around the interface and studying how to use the components for…

Started by crullier

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by crullier

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service