Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extrude problem and fine outline of a surface

Hey guys,   I have a problem to extrude a surface. I projected a cone to a plane and try to extrude the projected surface. As you can see i…

Started by Xiaoming Yang

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Xiaoming Yang

Fabricating 3D Delaunay structure with joints in MDF

Hi all, I am trying to fabricate a 3D Delaunay surface with MDF and slot joints. However, I have not the slightest clue how to add in the j…

Started by Metaphor guy

15 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Metaphor guy

Projecting a box (paneling) onto a surface

Hi everyone, I'm new to Grasshopper, and reasonably new to Rhino, but enjoying both programs so far. After downloading a Paneling definiti…

Started by Sean

5 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Santiago

Need help extracting Brep edges

I have a extruded form, cube for instance. What I want to do is discover its height in GH.  So as you can see I began with a BREP and then…

Started by crullier

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Image sampling

Hi, I am wondering wether it is at all possible to sample multiple images at the same time using the image sampler component / or another c…

Started by peter

3 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Calculating the Mode

Noob here. Just curious. How do you output the most displayed number in a list of numbers? Would that be calculating the mean of a list?

Started by John Nguyen

5 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Faculty Position in Structures and Emerging Building Technology - UC Berkeley

As a member of the Grasshopper community and a graduate student representative for this faculty search committee, I strongly encourage you…

Started by Gennifer E Munoz

0 Oct 27, 2011

which one is better?what is the difference between vb script and DotNET vb script legacy?

which one is better? thank you in advance!

Started by Andrea Lu

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lu

Spiral

I'm looking for some help making the line around the circles i've subdivided "twirl". I figure it has something to do with taking the entry…

Started by Ian Robertson

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by TheChosenOne

Beginner question- "help" in grasshopper?

So this seems like a dumb question but.... is there a basic "help" in grasshopper?  Like hitting F1 in most programs gets to you?     I've…

Started by MMiller

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by MMiller

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service