Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lofting between curves

Hi there. I want to loft between curves to creating this fluid-like strip however, it doesn't work. As you can see from the image below,…

Started by Jaime

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Jaime

anyone know or use "Surface Evolver"??

"Surface Evolver" is rilly kool software buidling parametric modles using scripting~ I have download it, but the installation of the softwa…

Started by sandy wang

0 May 7, 2012

Final Thesis

Thought I would share this with everyone, seeing  much of it was done with grasshopper, python, and other tools. It is a look into data dr…

Started by Zachary Soflin

16 May 6, 2012
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

Orient objects along curve - no overlap...

any ideas how to accomplish this? I want to orient an object along a curve, with no overlap/intersection ---- like threading beads onto a s…

Started by Evan C

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Evan C

Kangaroo - Wind Vector

Hi Everyone. I'm having problems understanding how the wind vector works on Kangaroo. I want the wind force to be applied in the center of…

Started by Fabio

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Fabio

Query: Trimming Surfaces

Fairly new to grasshopper, a lot of fun but I've have run into a wall. In the image below there are three part; A Surface I am trying to t…

Started by Kristian

2 May 6, 2012
Reply by Kristian

Problem with pipe joints? Need to get file ready for 3d printing.

Hi guys, I'm having some trouble with the pipe command in Rhino, and cant seem to resolve my issue through GH either. I used T-Splines to c…

Started by Ryan Hughes

2 May 6, 2012
Reply by Ryan Hughes

Lists by facetype

I would like to seperate faces with three, four and five edges ( for example triangle, quad and pentagon) automaticaly from one list to dif…

Started by Johannes

12 May 6, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

How to bound voronoi patterns into a drawn surface?

I'd like to use a drawn surface to bound voronoi patterns created by Grasshopper, instead of the rectangular bounding box, How? Both Rhino…

Started by Oskar Lue

1 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oskar Lue

WARNING TO ALL

DON'T FORGET TO SAVE AT LEAST ONCE! _____________________ For some reason I did not follow my usual practice of saving a gh file at the ve…

Started by Danny Boyes

8 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jonah Hawk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service