Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

problem about C# and solar tracking

Hy guys, for my thesis I am planning a kinetic structure that is able to move following the movement of the sun. The cover is an origami, a…

Started by Elisabetta

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Elisabetta

New Release - PanelingTools for Grasshopper - May 3, 2012

Hi all, There is new release of PT-GH. Click for details... My regards Rajaa Issa Robert McNeel & Associates

Started by Rajaa Issa

0 May 7, 2012

Voronoi 2d Atractor and voronoi 3d in loft object ?

hello everyone, could someone help me? how do I populate a surface with attractors?that is, as I control the density of points attractors o…

Started by idPlaNo

0 May 7, 2012

Making an Animation from Galapagos

Hi, I have a grasshopper code with 24 sliders input as genomes into Galapagos. I wanted to make an animation to show Galapagos solving, bu…

Started by Lily Carrigan

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Lily Carrigan

Surface From Non Planar Curve

Hi everyone. Probably this question will sound quite dull but is there a way of creating a surface (to be further transformed into a mesh)…

Started by Fabio

3 May 7, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Kangaroo load problem

Hi, I get the attached two messages every time I start Grasshopper on one of my machines...  Must have done something wrong...  How do I fi…

Started by Mitch Heynick

0 May 7, 2012

Mesh/Kangaroo/ Wind force

Hi everyone. Since I haven't found any comprehensive manual or tutorial on Kangaroo, any help on the topic will be a great help! I'm trying…

Started by Fabio

0 May 7, 2012

Voronoi point spacing controlled by Areas for each point

I need the 2d voronoi to be controlled by areas of each point. please look at the defination below and tell me how i can reverse it. right…

Started by Huzefa Ali

1 May 7, 2012
Reply by Sharmin P.

Grasshopper FPS

Hello all,I am currently working on a parametric model of house, that is to be animated in the near future. Grasshopper has allowed me to g…

Started by Brian Muthaliff

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

A wired wish

Sometimes I reslly want to make something with GH (green) geometry like it is a Rhino geometry, and then work with result in gh. I just won…

Started by Philipp

3 May 7, 2012
Reply by Damon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service