Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

can anyone help me to create a definition, to create somthing similar to the image below?

Started by Kudrat Makkar

8 May 8, 2012
Reply by berice ba

Surface Morphing Help

Hello everyone. i am having an issue with the surface morph. i need to project outlines of country borders onto a faceted sphere. i have th…

Started by Keith Russell Hartwig

3 May 8, 2012
Reply by Keith Russell Hartwig

What kind of branching L-systems can be an optimal structure?

I am designing a building with several 3D branching L-systems as structure, and I have some questions here, please help me, thanks. 1 What…

Started by Joyce Shun

3 May 8, 2012
Reply by Christos Antonopoulos

genoform

Hello all, i have been trying to download genoform into GH 0.8066 version. It doesnt work. can any-1 advise me what could be going going?…

Started by Agneesh

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Agneesh

Box & Square (Grid) Packing Script

Hi All   New to Grasshopper and would like to know if there is a srcipt out there for square packing/grid manipulation. Trying  to manipula…

Started by Rhys Leitch

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by pyrit

Rolling list

Hi everyone, I was just wondering myself if it was possible to create a scrolling list of values and select one of those. This is for draw…

Started by Samoa

4 May 8, 2012
Reply by Samoa

Brep union problem

Hello, I have a problem i'm trying to tackle for another day and i can't seem to find a possible solution. I have made an algorithm that…

Started by Bartłomiej Nowak

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Bartłomiej Nowak

Culling Vectors is changing data structure

Hello, I've searched the forums and have yet to find an answer to my problem.  I'm trying to seperate a list of vectors into two lists so t…

Started by Rickey Crum

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Rickey Crum

Curve grid, select cells and extrude them with different heights

Hi! I am new using Grasshopper. I need some help setting up the system describes in the attachment, so I kindly ask someone to help me. I w…

Started by Silje Øgård

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Joining hats to form a polyhedron!!!

hello all, i have one folding definition similar to chris wiggins hyperbolic paraboloid.  im trying to join hats to form a polyhedron.  ho…

Started by Earl Washington

1 May 8, 2012
Reply by Evan C

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service