Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Point cloud density

Hi guys!   I was wondering if there is any way you can think of,   to visualize the density of a point cloud and then use that informatio…

Started by richie hawtin

8 May 12, 2012
Reply by richie hawtin

Actual length (in units) of TextTag3D.

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody has found a way to calculate the actual displayed length (or maybe I should say width) of a TextTag…

Started by Pieter Segeren

4 May 12, 2012
Reply by Pieter Segeren

problem with replace string component

I'm trying to move certain items in a list and I tried to replace the dots moved using the replace string so as to easily reconstruct the c…

Started by Massimiliano Trave

2 May 12, 2012
Reply by Massimiliano Trave

Pinewheel Panelization of Attractor based windows -Mesh Creation with Data Trees?

I was experimenting with using attractor points to vary the openings of a facade, and wanted to panelize the surrounding components. Patter…

Started by Ben Fortunato

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by Ben Fortunato

Element missung in Region union

Hi, I try to disturb some zip zap shape panels on the surface by using rectangle surface to form the panels. However, some of the panels ar…

Started by Theodore Tong

0 May 11, 2012

Heightfield with Image Sampler

Hi,   I am trying to generate a height field using the image sampler. The image does not seem to be mapping to the surface correctly and I…

Started by Ron Shvartsman

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

realign UV subdivisions?

Hi all, When I use SDivide to subdivide a Brep, the subdivisions are based on the surface rather than floor levels. If I use contour for e…

Started by jfchn

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Inline Insert - Another idea for the Canvas UI

After discovering my last UI proposal already existed, (Transplant multiple curves at once - potential for a new UI Feature?) I thought I w…

Started by Tyler Selby

6 May 11, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Section a surface?

I have loft a surface from 3 parabola curves, Now I need to find 20 sections on the surface. Anyone can help? Following image shows what I…

Started by Oskar Lue

6 May 11, 2012
Reply by Oskar Lue

Surface division

surface%20division.PNG Hi everyone,  When I divide a surface into sub-surfaces it clearly show that they are not of equal area.  Can anyon…

Started by ryr

5 May 11, 2012
Reply by ryr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by