Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Khabazi's Porous Structures tutorial

I'm scratching my head over this problem.  I've worked my way to "Phase two_Triangulation" in Khabazi's Porous structures tutorial http://…

Started by Dylan

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by Dylan

Data Matching question

I am using planes (PerpFrames) on a curve to cut sections through a solid (Brep). The curve and the solid only partially overlap, therefore…

Started by Josh Lobel

6 May 17, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

size determined diamonds on surface

Hi Im trying to create two families of curves along a surface that create a diamond pattern. Diamonds should be all the same size, or clo…

Started by czeca

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by zlyx

A Grasshopper Orrery - how to divide a circle repeatedly at a given angle?

Hi everyone, I'm trying to use grasshopper as an 'orrery,' or a mechanical reproduction of the movements of the planets, specifically beca…

Started by Benjamin

0 May 17, 2012

brep intersection - How can i allow the existence or only one point? tangent

brep%20intersection.JPGscript.JPG Hello everybody! So  i am working on a shade (the bigger loft) and i am using galapagos to achieve the m…

Started by ath.michalis

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by ath.michalis

How to using grasshoper to create this fabrication?

Hi! I am new uesr to grasshopper and I would like to know which is the best methodology, if there is any, to achieve a similar effect like…

Started by JackyCheung

11 May 17, 2012
Reply by JackyCheung

Mesh - Shadow - Mesh connection...doable?

Hello everybody! I am new here and i am a grasshopper newbie. I am working on a project that has to do with shade. I have created a loft o…

Started by ath.michalis

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by ath.michalis

simple grid operation

Hey guys, This might be a simple operation but I have been struggling over it for a while. As shown in the attached image I have points w…

Started by Stavros Gargaretas

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Stavros Gargaretas

Geometry orient and lines offset tutorial- help !

Guys!! unnamed.gh Guys I've done almost the whole tutorial for : Triangulating a surface, numbering the parts, and orienting them on two fl…

Started by Kuba

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by lucas cañada

2D & 3D Spiral frames defined by three circles

This Grasshopper algorithm produces a spiral frame defined by three circles. The circles can have different heights & r…

Started by Parametric House

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by JackyCheung

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service