Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merge together. What next?

Hi Guys, I can't work out how to trim and merge two breps and an loft. I don't know how to trim it, can someone help me please? I want to…

Started by JW

0 Oct 10, 2012

a birthday gift for a girl

i fall in love with a girl ,and its her birthday six days later ,i want to give a module maybe a sexy modold for her .any idea ?

Started by veaturn

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Grasshopper to Excel Exporter

This is a simple VB component that sends information from GH to Excel. Allowing for the row and column start positions to be specified as w…

Started by lmnts

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Rutger Huiberts

Moving Points in X/Y axis within grasshopper

Hi Guys, I am trying to build a definition that replicates a cobra's ribs opening up and forming a hood when it's pissed off. I'm starting…

Started by Philip Hurrell

0 Oct 10, 2012

VB Rhino.Curvelength

I would like to know if it's possible to use rhino comment i.e., rhino.curvelength in VB/GH as below picture. If anyone has done this befo…

Started by James Sabmeethavorn

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by James Sabmeethavorn

cull point problem

hey guys! i have a set of points and choose on on them to move an object. now i want to choose a point of the rest of the set. the problem…

Started by bea franko

5 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

Image Sampler Problem

I want to create a facade system which consists of numerous curved fins,  For the grasshopper definition I'll input the image / gradient im…

Started by Nicky Wong

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Jeliszej Korcsak

Retrieve path of all items in list?

This must be a simple thing I'm overthinking (underthinking?) but I have a list of object withe multiple paths, and I want to just output a…

Started by Brian Harms

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

Baking & Preview inconsistency

This is an annoying problem. Why would the preview and the baked problem be different?

Started by Steam

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Steam

How to theoretically turn a sphere inside out

Not Grasshopper related or looking for a definition on how to do it. ] Just thought that someone here would like this. Look for part 2 o…

Started by Diego Xavier

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by