Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tripod mechanism

Hello, I 'm qiuite new at grasshopper, so bear with me! I've been trying to make a geometry move like a tripod. So far I managed to do the…

Started by Eleni

7 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Eleni

diagrid in voronoi pattern

hello,, can diagrid fit in voronoi pattern? because i want use the lines and point. thx

Started by ZAQI FATHIS

0 Nov 5, 2012

Can we save Groups as User Objects?

Are we able to do that?  Sometimes you'll have a group of components you use a lot and would like quick access to them, but you'll have spe…

Started by kleerkoat

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by djordje

Trim surfaces with surfaces

I want to make holes in certain surfaces (planes) thanks to other surfaces (cones)... and i absolutely don't know how to get it works! I t…

Started by Guolt

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Guolt

Slingshot! - SQL syntax for SQL Insert Command

Hello, I am trying to identify the correct SQL syntax to use with the "SQL Insert Command" when the "Update" is toggled to true.  The attac…

Started by Michael Bardin

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Michael Bardin

Another panelization thread

I'm trying to figure out a way to panelize the attached surface (or could be a mesh) using panels of set maximum dimensions (aka some will…

Started by Nick

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Nick

Deforming a Curve Set Based on Boundaries and Proportions

I have written a pseudo-code for the behavior I am trying to achieve, see the photo attachment. I have also attached the file of the patter…

Started by Matthew Hickey

0 Nov 5, 2012

List Order

Hi My problem: I have a list created from an intersection of surfaces and Polylines. How can I simplify the list, i tried a lot but can`t h…

Started by slizer156

12 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

filleting curves and rotating shapes

Hi guys, please does anyone know how I can fillet two curves meeting to create a rounded end rather than the sharp joint. In addition, i've…

Started by Toyin Lawal

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Grouping branches (some are overlapping)

Hi  I've been cracking my head over this for some time now but can't seem to find a solution.  I've got a list of points: 11 branches with…

Started by Maciej

10 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Maciej

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by