Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cudve divide 1234567...

Hi, I want to divide curve with distance between points so it will be like this: 1--2---3----4-----5------6-------7-----, ... with values i…

Started by MilanK

3 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by MilanK

Replacing the "<null>" with "0" in a list?

I have just found out something I did not know: <null> (no data) is not the same as: 0 when it comes to addition or any other mathema…

Started by djordje

15 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by djordje

cellularautomaton on surface

hi , i'm new to grasshopper , i know it's a stupid question but it's very urgent , i'm using MORPHOCODErabbit ca2dlifeconway , i want to si…

Started by Kaz

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Kaz

Moving a surface according to a curve attractor

Hi everyone! :)  I was wondering if someone could help me out, I'm trying to modify a surface so that it follows several curves that are s…

Started by babym

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by babym

Spain / CONTEMPORARY ART CENTRE ' s logic ?

Hi All , I want to learn  how can i design CONTEMPORARY ART CENTRE ' s facade on grasshopper.Which way to think and design its logic can h…

Started by Code

2 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Code

Data receiver component

I've found this component in a definition file and it works but can't find it anywhere in my toolbars... I only have standard Grasshopper c…

Started by Olivier

3 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Olivier

Branching system

Hello to everyone, i want to create a branchs like in the pictures: Thank you!

Started by Loris Clara

0 Nov 11, 2012

Kangaroo Help with inflation.

Hi, I'm trying to inflate a mesh but getting an error on the kangaroo component and not sure what I'm meant to do about it. Thanks for any…

Started by Alex Woolgar

1 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Using a Geometry (not a box) as a bounding box

Hi everyone!  I have a quick question that might be pretty easy! I was just wondering if there is anyway of getting a 3d voronoi from a "b…

Started by babym

7 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by babym

Complex lofting and patching of surfaces

Hey guys so I'm having some trouble trying to create a complex surface from boundary curves that I've made. There always seems to be a prob…

Started by haley zhou

4 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service