Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with Trim Line with multiple Regions

Hi, i have a collections of lines (790) and a collection of surfaces (363). Every line has one surface at the start and end. My wish is to…

Started by Raul Matagringo

1 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Raul Matagringo

split a catenary (curve) in 2

Hi all, Many hours now, that I try to "cut" / "split" in two a Catenary curve in 2 pieces.I tried : * with "curve/curve intersection" then…

Started by Fred P

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Fred P

Manufacture Nulls and Empty Branches

This is just a little something that I've found to be useful. Its a definition to generate parameters containing a null value or an empty t…

Started by Reid Gould

1 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by djordje

Trouble connecting & moving a surface.

Hi All, I'm banging my head against the wall trying to get a grid of cubes to extrude in the way that I want. I'm basically down to this.…

Started by eNon

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by eNon

if then statement and creating a floor plate

I have basically 2 questions. 1) How can I define a floor plate in gh? I have to use center point, thickness and size information but I co…

Started by ozge zafer

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

"If" condition

Hi everybody, Imagine that I have a bunch of lines and some intersect and some don't. Could you please tell me waht is the command that I c…

Started by Manuel Oliveira

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Partition List fails on 0 chunk size

I ran into a problem with the Partition List component. If a 0 is included in the list of chunk sizes, the output will only include the pa…

Started by Reid Gould

0 Nov 12, 2012

Bendy/Woolly line creation for Linear pattern

Hi all Using the Bundling demo file for kangaroo I have trying to create bendy paths along a pattern I made of lines in a grasshopper. Th…

Started by Mark Simpson

0 Nov 12, 2012

Forcing an Existing Surface to a Curve

I am creating a surface from a script that generates a surface grid from an image, however its a square grid. I would very much like to mak…

Started by John Abowd

7 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by djordje

Retrieve what is not culled in separate list ?

Hi guys,   What would be the best way to retrieve  in a separate list  items which were not culled within the cull component ?   Many thank…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

14 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service