Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to create a mesh?

How do i create a mesh like this? I can only seem to create a mesh with rectangles not like the triangles above. 

Started by James Goh

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by James Goh

How to obtain branches with one true value

Hi guys. I would like to obtain only branches with one TRUE inside (like the image), how I can do that? Thanks in advance.

Started by Landscape

4 May 15, 2013
Reply by Landscape

unfolding for 3d printing

Hey folks, I'm new to Grasshopper and Rhino, and I've searched and tried as much as i can, but I'm really stuck. To add insult to injuries…

Started by Neily B

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by martyn hogg

Remove small segments of Voronoi

Hi, I need help with the Voronoi Topic. I have created a Voronoi by populating Points. If i try to fillet those cells there are always shar…

Started by Patrick E.

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Patrick E.

Lists and trees

Hey guys, I have a problem which I have come across before but found a way to solve differently. This time I need to find how to do it, as…

Started by Stavros Gargaretas

5 May 15, 2013
Reply by Stavros Gargaretas

mastering the time in Grasshopper. Please Help!

The yellow panel gives as output: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and 9 ... It gives out the seconds NONSTOP ... I'm trying to find a way to get this st…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

19 May 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Shifting paths like shifting lists

Tried, tried and tried again... head melting. help. Is there a way to shift and wrap paths (like the shift list behaviour) e.g. where you…

Started by roderick read

7 May 15, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Kangaroo not deleting duplicate points

I'm trying to generate lines originating from the points, but since the points come from a split surface, I have many duplicate points. I t…

Started by Ignacio España

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by Ignacio España

sightlines in 3D

Hi, I am trying to get an analysis of sightlines working. So I have one area (observer) and want to know how much of a second target area…

Started by peter

9 May 15, 2013
Reply by P.

Tree structure panel link points

Hi everyone, being a beginner with GH, I still really haven't figured out the way tree structure works. Anyway as you can see on the atta…

Started by simon fubar

2 May 15, 2013
Reply by simon fubar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service