Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drawing Electrical Field Pattern on the surface Directly

Hi all, In the previous discussion I was trying to draw a 2D electrical pattern on a flat surface then project it on the 3D geometry I cre…

Started by Hiro Leung

0 May 19, 2013

selecting items

Hi all, I am pretty new to GH and I was trying to model something, more or less try out. I made planes on the normals of a surface. I used…

Started by Omer Pekin

0 May 19, 2013

Changing the P Frame Spacing, to gradually increase in distance between each other

In an attempt to create this tunnel, I am trying now to change the spacing between the surfaces. I intend on having it so the spacing betwe…

Started by Yi Lin

1 May 18, 2013
Reply by Yi Lin

When will Grasshopper 1.0 be finished? What happens next?

Grasshopper has been in wip-development for over 5 years and we're nearing the 1.0 mark. At some point within the next few months we'll dec…

Started by David Rutten

46 May 18, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Group of boxes

Hi Everyone  I'm having a trouble because I'm using cellular automata, and i need to group the result of boxes into smaller groups of 5, 9…

Started by Luis Mendez

0 May 18, 2013

Series with uneven step size

Afternoon everyone, I'm looking into creating a series with an uneven step size. I've got a list of numbers as shown in this image: And I'd…

Started by Oliver Jones

2 May 18, 2013
Reply by Oliver Jones

Can't get trim to work

I'm probably missing something very obvious. I'm trying to trim some resulting squares from the base surface they were generated from, to c…

Started by Ignacio España

2 May 18, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Arduino-Firefly Firmata Setup

I'm trying to upload the firefly Firmata in the Arduino application but I'm getting an error in the void loop. This is the part of the code…

Started by David Spittler

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by Andy Payne

Assessing Curves: Curvature (and Other Related Components)

I'm trying to assess a closed curve, and I'm running into issues. I would like to move the curve in the Z direction a defined amount depen…

Started by Stephen Maher

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by Stephen Maher

baking

im quite a beginner in grasshopper and unable to bake this geometry. Can someone please help me out?arches.gh

Started by mashal zaheer

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by mashal zaheer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service