Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating Notches through a non orthogonal geometry

Hi everyone, I need some help because I cant seem to get my Rhino Model to work. I have created this model and I need to create the notches…

Started by Yi Lin

0 May 22, 2013

DataDam Custom Interval

Question: I am wondering if there is a way to use a time of my choosing with the DataDam component. I think 20ms or even shorter is what I…

Started by AB

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by Jesse Kirschner

Grasshopper Surface Bridging Issue

My friend and I are trying to replicate a Grasshopper Code we found online (attached) to create a support system between 2 surfaces (that w…

Started by Wesley

10 May 21, 2013
Reply by Kim Chan

Field Lines how to rebuild and make Periodic?

Hi all, I have a question about the field lines component. I would like to know if there is a way to make the field lines periodic- so that…

Started by Chris Ingram

8 May 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Ingram

Variable offset curve based on Z height

Is there an easy way to offset a curve based on Z-height, so the bottom of the offset is thicker than the top? And there is a taper?

Started by R M

0 May 21, 2013

input for GenList-GenePool

Hey guys, does anybody know how to mofidy a Genelist or GenePool (maybe with VbScript) to implement an input? Otherwise, is there any other…

Started by owe

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by owe

offset curves direction problem

I am having difficulty figuring out why a set of curves with the same direction wont offset to the same side. Could someone please explain…

Started by Danila Babko-Malyi

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by Danila Babko-Malyi

repeating a process! problem!!!

hello guys!!! I'm kind of new in grasshopper so I would like to ask for some help: I create polylines from points which are randomly sele…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

1 May 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Displays Private Use

Please tell me how to display the personal character  or merge of the two codes  =  U+00AF (¯)  &  U+0067 (g)    in one character !?…

Started by Alex

12 May 21, 2013
Reply by Alex

.xml export

I used ghwol for importing an .xml file, and ghowl for making a string out of it, connecting it to a panel. But since its not possible to s…

Started by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by