Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Shape of a Point

The question is: Is there any good way, that I can change the shape of a point with grasshopper? When I give a point in Grasshopper it tak…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

39 May 25, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Surface normals bug

Hi,  I have very strange surface normal bug... According to the picture below, I just have simple 4 point surface and I try to get center…

Started by Petras Vestartas

1 May 25, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Rotate plane question...

Last one for the night... I am getting a certain number of curve perp frames along a curve and rotating them over a range to get a twist. …

Started by Mitch Heynick

7 May 25, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

galapagos

Hi there, I'm relatively new to grasshopper and want to know how to use the galapagos function in order to generate a form (lofted surface)…

Started by Melanie Modafferi

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

For the trig/math guys here...

I'm sure that there is a trigonometric/mathematical solution to the attached image...  I tried to derive it but I'm afraid my brain's just…

Started by Mitch Heynick

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Mitch Heynick

attracting points to model

I would like the cells to be larger when closer to the point attractor, is there any way that i can do this? thanks! point%20attractor.gh

Started by mengyan wang

0 May 25, 2013

Poly lines to planar surfaces in 3d voronoi

Hello, I'm kahn. I have one question. I have tried to transform 3d voronoi which is only changing of points include the one box. But it is…

Started by kan fujimura

0 May 24, 2013

Poly lines to planar surfaces in 3d voronoi

Hello, I'm kahn. I have one question. I have tried to transform 3d voronoi which is only changing of points include the one box. But it is…

Started by kan fujimura

0 May 24, 2013

List tools operating on branches

These are clusters (open) to operate on tree structure with list tools. The first cluster is "Shift Branches". As a default (level 0) it is…

Started by Frane Zilic

0 May 24, 2013

Surface bridging problem

Hey guys I'm looking at this surface bridging definition i found online  http://formularch.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/gh-surface-bridging.htm

Started by Kim Chan

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Kim Chan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by