Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

uniform dispacement of poins on double curvature surface

Hi all ! I want a fairly homogeneous displacement of points on surfaces that have double curvature. Any idea how i can do this, since the…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

17 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Lofting/sweeping controlled sections

Dear all, I'm trying to sweep or loft a controlled curve section. What I want is to have each section on the poly-line control points point…

Started by Mr. Gudjon Thor Erlendsson

1 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Mr. Gudjon Thor Erlendsson

Problem Polysurface

Hi everyone, i found problem when bake my model on rhino and after when i make 2D from model my arches are draw like polysurface. Someone…

Started by Matteods

0 Jun 6, 2013

Add Logo and details to grasshopper layout

Im sure this question has been done before. How can I create my own layout with the office logo, date and title of the project Thanks for…

Started by RR

2 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Attracor Point

Hello there...I have been trying to take this definition a bit further, however I have been struggling with ir for a while.... Basically Gr…

Started by edudana

0 Jun 5, 2013

Screen Façade Design

Hey guys I was wondering if any of you knew of a way to make the screen Facade like the one on the Airspace Tokyo building. I have no clue…

Started by steven hansen

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Georgios Kontominas

How to made an unduloid

Hi I'm a novice of grasshopper and I'm trying to create an unduloid form. I created something similar but I found some problem to roll the…

Started by Federico Forestiero

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Flavio Galdi

Count an items of a branches with Path Mapper

Hello, I want to count an items of a branches with PathMapper and try to use this from here http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/path-

Started by Alexsey Gorbunov

2 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Alexsey Gorbunov

material effect

hello guys! I created several curves and I am interested in giving a material effect like the one shown at the picture below anybody hav…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

0 Jun 5, 2013

trim surfaces with brep ?

hi !i have a bunch of surfaces and i want to keep only the parts of the surfaces that are included in a closed brep.any idea how i could do…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

4 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by