Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

last version of grasshopper working with rhino 5 sr2

Which is the latest version of grasshopper that works with rhino 5 sr 2 ? where can i download it ? thanks for any help

Started by Fabien Belvedere

0 Jun 8, 2013

create 0 and 1 and 0 and 1 and 0 and 1 and so on!

I have a number slider ...  When I change the value of this number slider, I need a function, that creates me 0 and 1 and again and again .…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

5 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Pipeline?!

An error occured in the display pipeline @ 18:45:34(660ms)An error occured in the display pipeline @ 18:45:34(662ms) That's what my rhino…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

6 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

how to i remove surface offset?

basically i want there to be a nice big filleted hole in each surface. i've gotten this far. help?

Started by Steve

0 Jun 8, 2013

diagrind offset

Hello, I have been working on this script for several days now and I am really close to finishing. The last thing I think that needs to be…

Started by steven hansen

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

Triangulate surfaces

Hi,  i need help with does a trinagulation of  these surface! It's a series of catenary surface. Thanks for helping me! 

Started by Matteods

3 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Matteods

Missing Gridshell Intersection

Hi everyone, I've encountered a bit of a problem in making a parametric gridshell. I'm currently trying to find intersections through my g…

Started by James Palmer

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

Help find component..

http://vimeo.com/67880683   can anyone help me know what is the component Toni named it as Frequency Spectrum...??  Thank u.

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

orient X and Y switch

I am using the Orient component to place multiple polygons on a surface; however the x and y of the oriented planes are not the same. Is th…

Started by steven hansen

0 Jun 7, 2013

Fibrous structure

I want to make something similar to what you can see here in the pictures. Any clues where should I star or information should I look for?…

Started by Francisco Lara

1 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service