Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find closest points

Hello! Maybe it is simple question but i cant understand this. I have some set of points in the 3d space. I have to find all closest then,…

Started by Dmitrii Karpovich

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Dmitrii Karpovich

How about a "Save Rhino Geometry/Objects" component? - David?

What I thought would be very handy is to have a component that can save the Rhino geometry/objects you select in Rhino as you would select…

Started by Theunis du Toit

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

Merge component

Hi all~~ I always find Component to my tutorial!! Now I can't find [merge component] I looking for '4 stream data merge component' but I…

Started by Yujihoon

5 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Yujihoon

data recorder

why do the data in a data recorder component disappear after closing and saving the grasshopper file?!

Started by Ahmed Hossam

1 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Map to Surface problem, slightly offset from target surface

Hi, I'm trying to map a voronoi to a 3d surface and it doesn't seem to be going exactly as planned.  The voronoi is always slightly offset…

Started by Matt Stewart

5 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

Single curved line affected by attractor points

Hey everybody, I was wondering if someone could help me with the following: I want to make a box, in the box I want to have some attractor…

Started by p.saes

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by p.saes

WISHLIST Solid Mesh

David   is it possible to implment a solid mesh component similar to teh planar mesh component   i.e. suppply the three/four vertices of a…

Started by Steve Lewis

0 Jun 11, 2013

I really need help !! moving edge in a group of berps

anyone can help me in my project   I am new in grasshopper and I was trying to make the cross-section of  a group of berps trapezium instea…

Started by karim

0 Jun 11, 2013

Matlab + GH

Hi everyone,  For now I am successful in letting matlab and grasshopper communicate to each other through the writing and reading of .csv…

Started by Lara Alegria Mira

0 Jun 11, 2013

Select circles

Hi all, In rhino I have some circles with different diameters, with GH, how can i select only circles with diameter 1.00? Thanks!

Started by Dj Splitter Pro

7 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Dj Splitter Pro

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service