Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

triangulation

Hello everyone, can anyone help? I have problems with this project:there is the Rhino and Grasshopper files, i want to have an effect like…

Started by valerio palmieri

0 Jun 12, 2013

perpendicular vector on surface?

i am asking how to put perpendicular vector of a surface on each face, and btw i have the center point of each face on the surface.thanks i…

Started by Ahmed Rihan

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Delaunay on surface

hello to everyone! I want to thank you in advance for your help!I'm in crisis! are only a few days by an examination at university and I ca…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Delaunay on surface

hello to everyone! I want to thank you in advance for your help!I'm in crisis! are only a few days by an examination at university and I ca…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Sphere intersects Plane

I would like to colour the sphere white so, that the intersection part won't appear ... Or is there a component out there, that can get me…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Surface Plane

The Surface Input parameters require X- and Y- Domains. Now I don't want a surface with these two directions ...  Can't I just define a pl…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

0 Jun 12, 2013

Please Help

Hello everyone, i'm a 2nd year student in Middle East Technical University. For one of my compulsory courses i need to create a Geodesic Do…

Started by Mustafa Eren

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Mustafa Eren

Develop absence

Dear All, We're moving house and for the next 1~2 weeks (3 if we're unlucky) my presence on the GH forums will be severely compromised. Dr…

Started by David Rutten

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

N series simple issue

Hi! I would like to use a Genepool as an input for the "N" value of a series, so that I get the first gene value for the 0 element within t…

Started by owe

2 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by owe

Compile mesh

Hello i have some cad model like this http://skfb.ly/54jiedc0a to texture it like this http://skfb.ly/5lk4jd0 i have to generate simple mes…

Started by Dmitrii Karpovich

0 Jun 12, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service