Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trim buidlding wall with windows

Hi I try to find simple solution for trimming walls with windows (substructing window from wall) I looked at forum and try many solutions b…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

17 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

moving points of a divided surface random

Hi, I have a problem with moving a list of points differently. I divided a surface, took its normal and moved the points along surface norm…

Started by Omer Pekin

0 Jun 14, 2013

Strings from data tree

Hello, i want to get text strings from one data tree. I need two separate panels, one with the branch and the other with item index.  Is pa…

Started by Leo

4 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Leo

Surface deformation like membrane or with attractors (baloons)

Good day, Is it possible to make a form which will be like surface which will become elastic and transform to new form (something like balo…

Started by MilanK

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

Installing Grasshopper

Can someone remind me what you do with the RHI to install grasshopper?   Many thanks William

Started by WT4

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Pickng not consecutive and not null values from a list

Another one. I need to pick a number of values (doesn´t matter which ones), say 5, out of a list that also contain null elements. I don´t w…

Started by owe

4 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by owe

form interpolate crv by join points

Hi there, I just wonder if anyone would know how can I join the points together witnin the cells and circles to form a closed crv. All prof…

Started by Ivan Lo

0 Jun 14, 2013

Grasshopper + geco

Hola tengo instalado la ultima version de grasshopper 09.0056 y quiero instalar Geco pero me salta este cartel "the installed of grasshoppe…

Started by Pablo Gutierrez

0 Jun 13, 2013

How to make colours look like colours?!

I wonder if I can make a colour very intense so, that I can't see what's behind it or transparent so, that I can see what's behind it?!

Started by Ahmed Hossam

14 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Connecting Points!

Sorry this might sound like some noob question, however, I need some help. The goal is to connect all points with an intersecting line. So…

Started by Igor Kitsen

11 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service