Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

toggle between inputs

Hello all, Is there a component that I can input to different trees and toggle between the two with a true/false toggle or something like…

Started by Jason Wheeler

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Jason Wheeler

Trying to remove offset face from volume

Hi, Playing around with voronoi stuff. How would I remove the offset centers from each face, so that it's more of an open cell structure?…

Started by Steve

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Steve

Real-time updating kangaroo physics

Hi all, in internet i've already seen some videos where the user move some anchor points in the rhino 3d ambient and physics engine kangaro…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Daniel Piker

volume in centermeter

Homework for second week of class. I need to get the results of a solid mesh (  or surf ) in centimeter units. The component  VMoments give…

Started by david boynton

2 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by david boynton

offsetting curves - control points

hi there, could someone explain why after a offset the number of controlpoints of a curve are rising so dramatically ? and maybe a way to…

Started by pyrit

1 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by pyrit

Section 2D from 3D model

Hi everyone, i have rhino 4.9 and i can't use section tool. It's possible to create  2D section from 3D model with grasshopper?  Thanks, M…

Started by Matteods

1 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by pyrit

Cluster problem

Hi Guys. I have a big definition, I would like to use Cluster but doesn't work for the whole definition, works only for few part (some smal…

Started by Landscape

7 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Landscape

Voronoi diagram is not working

Hi I encounter an issue for generating voronoi diagram today. It is interesting I was able to make one in small scale but not a big one. Do…

Started by Ivan Lo

0 Jun 21, 2013

printscreen or view capture in GH

Hi, I`ve been looking for a way to automate printscreen or SaveViewToFile command in Grasshopper without any sucess except some private scr…

Started by RadekS

3 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Javier HR

List with three Points. Technical programming question.

If I have a list with three points and I want to filter the points, that have y-coordinates larger than zero, how do I get this done?

Started by Ahmed Hossam

4 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by