Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Market

There are hundreds of plugins for GH, and there are more and more coming... so i was thinking, what about creating a market web platform to…

Started by Gabriele_333

3 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Gabriele_333

Generating Street Network using GH

Hi all,   I'm trying to develop a workflow for generating a street layout from road centerlines at an urban design scale and I'm running in…

Started by Lowell Day

1 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by lucas cañada

Do RDK materials work?

Hi all, I can't get RDK materials to work. The Shader parameter allows to pick a RDK material from the current rhino document, but the Pr…

Started by FrankS

2 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by FrankS

Experience of the Past Workshop. (Spanish)

https://vimeo.com/69781500

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

0 Jul 6, 2013

Help!!!

Hi!I need to do a similar thing but i don't know how.I've tried to unite several points but the result was a totally different thing.Any id…

Started by Giorgos Triantafyllidis

7 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

Mesh visualization error

Hi guys. I'm doing some light simulation with Diva Daylight. I don't know why there is the following visualization error: 1ST gradient co…

Started by Landscape

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

FIBERS

Hello good day! I am trying to make this http://crtl-i.com/blog/2010/01/fibers-2/ Fibers over a given surface. notice that they are a litt…

Started by Francisco Lara

1 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Francisco Lara

How can create a line between twoo surfaces

hello: I have  management a list of surfaces with their respective centroid or center point, and now I want to create a line between these…

Started by Mauro Vercellino

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Mauro Vercellino

check list of solids for boxes or cylinders

Hey there! Is there a possibility to check/analyse a list of breps, to see what kind of brep they are? So that I could do, for example, a…

Started by Christian Hahn

3 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Lines between closest points of two point clouds

Hi All, I am a 3D modeler working with very large point clouds from 3D laser scanners. I have a specific task to connect the closest matchi…

Started by Mike_A

4 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service