Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change path

Hi again i post yesterday and i got a realy fast answer hope be lucky again here is the trouble, i want to make te cut pattern of a autopo…

Started by javier burgos

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by javier burgos

managing large number of components

Hi,I am trying to distribute points evenly onto a set of contour curves. (shown in blue) In the top panel of the attached gh file I hav…

Started by Bill Tromans

3 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Bill Tromans

Interactive Mapping

I came across something very interesting today from the behance network, and would like to know how its done. http://www.behance.net/galler

Started by Mike Garcia

0 Jul 8, 2013

Divide Surface not working on imprted 3DM

Hey Guys,   I am new here (and to grasshopper) so apologies if this is the wrong place to post questions. I have been experimenting while l…

Started by Raz Keltsh

2 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Caterpillar: Unit Conversion

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION HERE Caterpillar is a collection of Grasshopper User Objects which allow for the conversion between different syste…

Started by David Mans

0 Jul 8, 2013

Fill closed planar curve with circles

Hello!!! I need to fill a closed planar curve with circles, but i need the distance of 2.5mm between circles, only inside the closed planar…

Started by Osvalí Júnior

14 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Is there a way to have a recursive user component?

Hi... I have created a user component with several inputs and outputs that generates a structure.  To generate the next structure in the se…

Started by Norm Sash

0 Jul 7, 2013

REVERSE OFFSET FROM DISTANCE

Hello dear all, I've a question for you: How can I reverse the situation on top(image1) to obtain the other one on down(image2 )?? P.S. The…

Started by Giuseppe Carbè

6 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Giuseppe Carbè

merge four indexes in one or something like that

hello im from chile and my english is not strong enought sry for that. now the isssue is, i have rectangles and i project them vertexs on…

Started by javier burgos

3 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by javier burgos

Closest points from sets of curves

I hope this image is self-explanatory. I can't Flatten because I need to keep points in their indexes so I can use these indexes later on…

Started by Pedro de Azambuja Varela

33 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Pedro de Azambuja Varela

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service