Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Metal Sheet Extrusion along multiple profiles

Hi, i have been trying to work on a script to generate this profile on grasshopper but in vain. I would really appreciate if someone could…

Started by vittal sridharan

0 Jul 24, 2013

Invalid Surface

Hi everyone ; I've got a problem with my SrfSplit Component, and if some kind soul could help me, it would greatly help me.   I'm trying t…

Started by Rhydro

8 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by h

Extrude both directions

is it possible in the next release to add a Boolean to extrude component to switch between extrude and extrude both sides, opposed to givin…

Started by Michael Pryor

4 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

Network surface from curves ?

Do somebody know how to create in GH network surface from curves ?    Thanks for any replies !!    Miklós

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

6 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by TheChosenOne

Bulge Pt Editing

I've always wondered how the control points when using "BlendCrv" or "EndBulge" in Rhino are determined. Is it possible to define them in G…

Started by Duncan W

0 Jul 22, 2013

Shrink warp mapping geometry

Hi, I am trying to create a sphere with a specific topology, but i don't know what's it called.  This is what i'm going for: [img]http:…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Dusan Bosnjak

Need help on a 'simple' louvre

Working on a bimetal louvre for a building construction class. The idea is that the louvres will react to heat and be able to close to prov…

Started by Ken Woods

0 Jul 22, 2013

high resolution screen capture

Hi, is there a trick to capture a screen shot of the Grasshopper in Rhino window with resolution higher than what's limited by the screen?

Started by Darren Chang

4 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Darren Chang

Cutting A Non-Plainer V Groove Into An Object

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to get this thing to do what I want. I basically just have a non-regular rectangle type s…

Started by eNon

8 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by eNon

Circles on grid image sampler with only three to six different radius sizes

So I have this file that samples an image, nothing special there. As in the tutorial I want to create circles on a grid based on the image…

Started by Wouter Coebergh

5 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Wouter Coebergh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service