There is a new version of the GhPython component
now available from the usual download page.
Bux fixes and new features:
- Standard descriptions can now be set declaratively though DocStrings. See here an example.
- Standard in-Grasshopper help through right-click is now automatically available when descriptions are set. The component help description replaces the Python standard help.
- F5 can now be used as replacement for the "Test" button to quickly test.
- Ctrl+F5 now tests the value and closes the editor.
- The component without code now shows a warning message and is orange, instead of an error and being red.
- Copy-pasting GhPython components should work more reliably.
- Clustering GhPython component could temporarily invalidate them. This is fixed.
- The "Do you want to save changes" dialog is more reliably suppressed if no change happened since last save.
- The marshaling scheme is now simpler: the user can ask for a specific type for any input and the input will be converted to that type, when possible.
- The rhinoscriptsyntax Guid mode is now a per-input choice. Every geometric input can be added to the Grasshopper document for fast rhinoscriptsyntax usage.
- Lines coerce now correctly to curves.
- Several other tiny improvements.
As usual, the source code is on GitHub. Feel free to have a look. If you encounter any issue, please add a new report. Feel free to discuss any GhPython-related topic on this forum.
We hope this helps,