Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi every one

I'm wondering why no grasshopper workshops are taking place in the middle east.

Is it the number of interested people? Cost?

I think if there a way to establish a workshop in an accessable country like Dubai it would be great.

Views: 667

Replies to This Discussion

same here.....its really a big problem if u r interested and u wanna learn it here.....(dubai).....its neither the cost nor the no of interested ppl.....its just that no one who knows grasshopper is willin to cum here dunno y????
I'd certainly travel to Dubai and conduct training if there was sufficient interest to warrant it.

Hi Wael and Vishal

Vishal hope you are fine, did you get our response?

So if you guys find some participants we can of course teach a grasshopper workshop in dubai, maybe also if there are enough together with Jon.

As we mentioned to Vishal there is the possibilty of single training, but this is of course more expenisve for a single person.

Thnks a lot Jon and to) ..

I did get your reply. I was still thinking how can we arrange it... So, everyone benefits from such a wrkshop. I will ask my colleagues and profs and see how i can make this happen.....

Thnks

Hi Thomas, Jon & Vishal,

Sorrey for the late response, actually i'm in Lebanon at the moment with limited access to the net. anyway thank you guys for your responses. I'm sure there is a lot of interested people out there i personaly can nominate at least 10. so i think the best way to go forwad is to prepare a list of potential participants. once we know roughly the number we can start to look for a venue to host this workshop to be able to give the interested guys (and girls) a cost figure.

your thoughts guys

Cheers

Hi Wael & Vishal

So i would proceed in tis direction and as soon as you have the participants ( so you are already 12 which is great (12 to max 30 is a nice group and depends on the numbers of tutors) Vishal, maybe you can check if it would be possible at your university.

Or somebody has a other idea?

keep in contact and looking forward to prepare a workshop

best

[uto]

Hey to]..

i have asked a couple of my friends, out of which 2 have given a positive response. The thing is we are having the final reviews this week...so every1 is really busy...But i think there would be around 10 people from my university too....coz every1 seems to be quite interested......but i cudnt tell them much abt the price etc...

Regarding the venue....outside would be a better idea...coz they are gonna renovate our building in the summer...anyways i will ask my dean if we can do sumthing abt it..

Best

Vishal

Hi Vishal

great news, so around 20 people currently.

Also talk a bit about the topic and it would be great if you can look around for a location because this is nearly impossible for us to find something in dubai.

keep in contact

best

[uto]

Hey [uto]

sure ...i will start looking for some places where we can have the workshop..will keep u informed....

Best 

Vishal

Hi,

I heard about that

Studio AM+O is organizing a workshop/training course at the BUiD, about the use of Rhinoceros 3d, Grasshopper & Ecotect programs.

might be useful for you guys.

http://studioampluso.com/BUiD_workshop.html

I would love to be a tutor in Dubai ;]

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service