Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Benjamin Golder's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (414) Replies Latest Activity

"I tlooks like you need to close your parenthesis on the line above: midLength = ( 0…"

Benjamin Golder replied Apr 26, 2014 to Python Primer Example error

2 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Maciek Ziolkowski

"awesome"

Benjamin Golder replied Apr 8, 2014 to Shape Grammar - Spatial Relationship between Tetrahedron + Pyramid

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Benjamin Golder

"here's a link directly to an example in the python docs: http://docs.python.org/2/li…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 4, 2014 to [Python] Using Sticky to Replace Wires

9 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I used this previously to save objects that stored particular view states I can't re…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 4, 2014 to [Python] Using Sticky to Replace Wires

9 Feb 4, 2014

"On a tangential note, I've also found that using cPickle with arbitrary structures o…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 3, 2014 to [Python] Using Sticky to Replace Wires

9 Feb 4, 2014

"There's no such thing as a "best language". Language choice depends on your experien…"

Benjamin Golder replied Feb 3, 2014 to Is Python the Object Language that Grasshopper works with best?

10 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

"I don't have GH in front of me, so I'll just ask: What's the outcome of doing the Bo…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 26, 2014 to Differening Results With GHPython BooleanIntersect

14 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"  These commands might be relevant # here we get unicode type object, # assuming our…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 10, 2014 to Python default encoding - how to set UTF-8?

5 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Benjamin Golder

"Hi Alexey, when you pass the cyrillic text data to the shapefile plug, is it already…"

Benjamin Golder replied Jan 10, 2014 to Python default encoding - how to set UTF-8?

5 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Benjamin Golder

"Nice going Giulio and Steve!! If this makes it possible to represent grasshopper def…"

Benjamin Golder replied Dec 17, 2013 to New ghPython with Node-in-Code™ and Multi-threading

34 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by stevedemicoli

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service