WIP4 (May-12, 2015)
- General properties (Name, Tag, Description...) on VisualARQ objects can be modified.
- Added "Space Param" and "Deconstruct Profile" components.
- Doors, windows and openings can be inserted in Curtain Walls.
- Doors, windows and openings can be inserted freely with no need to be attached to a wall or a curtain wall.
- Added the option to get the sizes list from any object style.
The WIP4 version only works on VisualARQ 1.9
WIP3 (Jun-5, 2014)
- Added components to create object styles directly in Grasshopper
- Added component to create the Space object.
- Added Param components to reference VisualARQ object styles.
- Added a set of Input components to define the VisualARQ object parameters and style features.
The WIP3 version only works on VisualARQ 1.8
WIP2 (Jun-26, 2013)
- Added components to work with VisualARQ walls
- Wall Add Solids
- Wall Subtract Solids
- Wall From Solid
- Wall Extract Solids
- Added component to convert (explode) a VisualARQ object into a BRep.
- Added components to calculate VisualARQ objects area and volume.
- Added component to get a VisualARQ object property.
This WIP2 only works on VisualARQ 1.7.3
WIP1 (Initial release) (May-29, 2013)
- Components to create VisualARQ walls, beams, columns, doors, windows, stairs, railings, slabs and roofs.
- Components to create VisualARQ buildings and levels.
- Components to explode VisualARQ objects into their constituent parts.
- Components to work with predefined and custom profiles for some VisualARQ objects (doors, windows, beams and columns).
This initial release only works on VisualARQ 1.7.2.