Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Fernando Maytorena's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, you could try either the Human or the FabLab components, you can add some attrib…"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jul 30, 2015 to Add color or material to Wall

3 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Pedro de Azambuja Varela

"Thank you very much, both solutions worked perfectly. Regards,"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jul 27, 2015 to Bug Submissions, Feature Requests & Suggestions

19 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Fernando Maytorena

"Hi, I created the levels for my building through the VisualARQ Grasshopper Component…"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jul 25, 2015 to Bug Submissions, Feature Requests & Suggestions

19 Jul 27, 2015

"Hi Francesc, I had the idea that the option to insert doors or windows would be insi…"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jul 23, 2015 to Bug Submissions, Feature Requests & Suggestions

19 Jul 27, 2015

"Hi Enric, I didn't know I had to bake the styles, I didn't know how that worked. So…"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jul 23, 2015 to Bug Submissions, Feature Requests & Suggestions

19 Jul 27, 2015

"Hi, I am using the VisualARQ Grasshopper Components to create a VisualARQ wall. I ga…"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jul 22, 2015 to Bug Submissions, Feature Requests & Suggestions

19 Jul 27, 2015

"Hi, it would be nice to be able to place doors within curtain walls. Revit has plant…"

Fernando Maytorena replied Jan 8, 2015 to Bug Submissions, Feature Requests & Suggestions

19 Jul 27, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service