algorithmic modeling for Rhino
Added visualGraph Components:
- visualGraph Parameter -> can be converted to a graphVertexList / graphEdgeList
Added Manipulation components:
- Class visualGraph added to SpiderWebLibrary.graphRepresentaions Namespace
- Class GH_visualGraph added to GH_SpiderWebLibrary.GH_graphRepresentaions Namespace
- Interface SearchGraph replaced through a Class SearchGraph in SpiderWebLibrary.graphTools Namespace
- Changes to all Classes that implenented the SearchGraph Interface
As I have only tested the plugin one my computer it came to my attention that there is an error within the randomized sequential graph coloring component on other computers.
If it would be possible to you, please test the component, and post the result (working / error)
Richard can you post a file to test against
Has something to do with this post of mine:
Mine said this:
1. Solution exception:Unable to sort because the IComparer.Compare() method returns inconsistent results. Either a value does not compare equal to itself, or one value repeatedly compared to another value yields different results. x: '', x's type: 'graphVertex', IComparer: 'SpiderWebLibrary.graphElements.compare.gVrndComp'.
hm I understand what it is saying but I don't understand why it is not giving this error message on my computer? And I don't understand why it is giving this message at all...
different redistributables maybe
everything used within the ICompare is either part of SpiderWeb or the .NET Framework 4.0 and it's only the random class...
THX for the help Issue solved
Really interesting plug-in Richard,
I would like to try the sample definition for 'Paths, movement and risks' and the 'infrastructure-frequency' one but the download links are broken.
Is there any other way to get it?
I haven't got to add the files to the description.
Will do coming week.
Would like to try the sample definitions for the mentioned operations too but the links are broken again... May I ask for your generous provision once more?