Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi all,

Posted new release of PT_GH today.  

What's new:

-------------

• Added the orient to grid component to the Panel3D tab.  This will enable you to smoothly morph pattern component to one grid and apply either rigit transformation or smooth morphing.  
  • Updated attractor components to work better.
  • There are also many small additions, default values and other bug fixes to various components. All examples are updated and new added. There is also the tutorials bundled as one download.

As usual, make sure to get hold of the latest PanelingTools installer, PTComponentLibrary.gha and the latest Rhino 5.0 Beta.

Enjoy!

-Rajaa Issa

Views: 508

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rajaa,

I'm new to this forum and the world of grasshopper. I'm truly greatfull for all the hard work

that you have put in to this. Thank you.

The installation went well and fixed a prior problem I had. I'm going through the 2d truss tutorial using the paneling tools add-on. A prior error was fixed but now I have a new one. When I use the point divide by distance I'm getting an error message. Please look at the screenshot that I have attached. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Gus Nunez

Attachments:

Hi Gus,
I get this error when distance is set to a value greater than curve length or set to zero.  Is that the case?

Another thing to check is to make sure that you have the latest "PTComponentLibrary_April9_2012.zip" along with PanelingTools_April9_2012.rhi. You need both.

If none of that helps, please email me the definition (rajaa@mcneel.com) or post it here.

Hi Rajaa,

Thank you for your quick response. I think the problem was the length of

the curve I created. I will give this a try. Everything else is working great.

Thanks again.

Hi Raja,

I have a little problem in rhino 5 (latest) and GH (latest).

I downloaded the 9thof april gh plugins

and get the following error. what could be wrong?

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Did you also get hold of the PanelingTools plugin:

http://v5.rhino3d.com/page/panelingtools-downloads?xg_source=activity

It has the latest library files that PT-GH depends on.

Let me know if it works for you.

-Rajaa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service