Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Arthur van der Harten's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, The main difference was that I used 25 percent scattering, and a 7 second cutoff…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Jun 25 to Actual reverberation time and error from Pachyderm simulation

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"Hi Fuyu, The simulation completed. My results were about 3 seconds, all octaves. It…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Jun 24 to Actual reverberation time and error from Pachyderm simulation

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"No. You only get one cut off time, but my point is that it probably isn't worth choo…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Jun 23 to Actual reverberation time and error from Pachyderm simulation

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"It will. Like I said, a reverberation chamber is a very special case that most peopl…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Jun 23 to Actual reverberation time and error from Pachyderm simulation

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"Hi, My pleasure. 2: You need to have a cutofftime at least 75% of the expected reve…"

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"Hi, I'm running it myself right now. Two important comments: 1. You must set scatter…"

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"FUYU, The grasshopper file doesn't have any geometry in it, and so is only a simulat…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Jun 22 to Actual reverberation time and error from Pachyderm simulation

14 Jun 25
Reply by FUYU

"Hi Kenneth, Yes. You are trying to use the old version of pachyderm with rhino 8. Th…"

Arthur van der Harten replied May 28 to Pachyderm does not load

4 May 28
Reply by Arthur van der Harten

"Those are fine tools, but Pachyderm also has algorithms for outdoor noise. Also, don…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Mar 18 to Use pachyderm for street noise analysis and optimization of planning and building geometry solutions?

7 Mar 18

"Hi, Pachyderm doesn't work with Rhino 8 yet. In Rhino 8, they made really big UI cha…"

Arthur van der Harten replied Feb 7 to Installation issues

50 Feb 7

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by