algorithmic modeling for Rhino
I am very excited to share with you some of our recent updates.
1. We have an iOS app now! Download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/modelo-3d/id1134694912?mt=8 or search Modelo 3d in App store.
2. Modelo now supports VR! check out this video:
3. We've added a specular option in the rendering settings. So now you can have your design rendered a little bit shinny-er.
4. There is also a "filters" option in this panel, with which you can get some interesting image post processing effects. We are expanding this filter library, if you have any suggestions, please let us know.
5. This one is very important and has been requested by our customers for a long time. Now when you upload a model, you can grab the reviews(3d comments, screenshots,sketches) from your previously uploaded model! This works really conveniently if you use Modelo for your design review/presentation, cause you don't have to recreate the same 3d anchor views every time you made some changes to your design.
6. Also, our developer API is almost ready, which means if anyone is interested in developing a grasshopper plugin that works with Modelo, they can!
There are some many other updates and bug fixes happened. I don't want to list all of them here. Definitely stay subscribed with our newsletter. Modelo is thrived to grow into a more comprehensive platform! If you have any good ideas about our platform, please do not hesitate to let me know!
Here is our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCufBShhLtUQepsit9ilI-AA